As Senior International Digital Medical Manager you will accelerate the adoption of digital within the specific Medical Therapeutic Area and live your passion of thinking outside of the box. You will be part of a dynamic team where you will have the opportunity to use your creative skills and digital mindset to provide a unique Boehringer Ingelheim customer experience.
Tasks & responsibilities
- As Senior International Medical Digital Manager you create a plan to catalyse the medical digital transformation within the Therapeutic Area (TA) Oncology at Boehringer Ingelheim.
- You will align with the Digital Manager and the Medical Affairs brand lead in order to ensure an optimal customer journey which is aligned with our brand and customer plans.
- Furthermore, you will co-create the TA content to be innovative, cutting-edge and strategic as well as desirable and usable for the local country implementation, for example multi-channel content, videos, infographics and webinars.
- In your new role you set key performance indicators to ensure measurability and the track user journey.
- Last but not least you identify innovations that can evolve or transform the TA customer experience within the complex regulatory environment.
- Registered Medical Practitioner, Master of Science or PhD; experience in Therapeutic Areas/Oncology preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience regarding the following:
- Significant medical experience within healthcare
- Effective digital mindset to innovate, create the strategy and fully execute
- Ability to implement new digital opportunities
- Substantial experience in mix of local and international roles
- Experience in a matrix organization and in cross-functional teams
- Fluent English both written and spoken, German would be a plus