Are you highly motivated and willing to take responsibility for cross-functional tasks in our Therapeutic Area (TA) Respiratory Diseases within Corporate Division Medicine? Would you also like to combine your well grounded knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry and your sound clinical and bench research experience in a demanding position as Global Medical Advisor?
If so, we can offer the opportunity to use and advance your professional skills in a demanding field of work.
Tasks & responsibilities
- In this role you will act as Global Medical Advisor for Tiotropium and Olodaterol, who is medically responsible for the product-related Medical Affairs strategy, its implementation in Global Brand Plans and guidance to regional/local counterparts in Medicine.
- You collaborate with and provide medical support to gobal Marketing and other corporate functions as well as you provide strategic medical input and plan for global PMO in late phase development.
- To be successful you need to have the overview of the regional/global Medico-Marketing and if necessary you will optimize the interaction
- Furthermore, you provide medical/scientific support for global phase IV and publication strategies
- You will review and approve national phase IV studies, IIS and non-interventional studies, ensure consistency and develop and co-ordinate with GRA and GPV the global medical product defense strategies.
- Also, you represent Boehringer Ingelheim at international scientific advisory boards, congresses etc.
- University degree (M.D.) with a preferred specialization in respiratory diseases and with more than 2 years in pharmaceutical industry as a Medical Advisor, preferably in global role & function
- Substantial experience in international clinical research (two or more years)
- Sound medical and scientific leadership to drive high-priority projects combined with an strong external focus to the scientific community and top level medical experts
- Advanced management and project management skills and ability/will to coach peers as well as excellent cross functional collaboration skills and the ability to work in virtual teams
- Excellent negotiation and communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good knowledge in PMO, GRA environment and GCP and compliance principles
- Full command of English language (both written and spoken)