Are you looking for a new professional challenge in a global acting company, would you like to utilize your expertise with digital devices and your experience in clinical trials?
This is a unique opportunity for you to use and advance your professional skills in a demanding international field of work by joining an international, growing and highly-motivated team.
Tasks & responsibilities
- In your new role you lead collaboration with neighboring and enabling functions in the establishment and implementation of the Boehringer Ingelheim Digital Development Strategy for clinical trials and programs cross Therapeutic Areas. You are focusing on statistical, data collection via various sources and analytics aspects.
- You are holding the key role in establishing overview and knowledge of available digital state of the art tools and approaches, servcies and tools. Furthermore, you serve as a global aggregative point for internal innovation and ideas in the field of use digital health in clinical trials.
- As Global Head of Digital Trials gBDS (global Biostatistics & Data Sciences) you ensure feedback and assessment of the implemented tools and approaches for improvement and/or decision taking based on pre-defined metrics and lesson learned. You ensure that solutions identified maximize efficiencies.
- In your range of duty, you consult and support Therapeutic Areas, trial teams in understanding, implementing and continous use of digital health technologies.
- Preferably Master degree in life/data sciences, information technology, and/or clinical development related majors or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant job experience
- Familiarity with digital devices and their utilization in clinical trials and thorough understanding of processes and standards (e.g. Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium)
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people internally and externally
- Ability to strategic and economic thinking
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent presentations skills