Position is responsible for managing ongoing Commercial (Sales) Operations support for the Global Hematology Diagnostics Commercial organization. This includes support in the development and implementation of Global Commercial processes and tools in particular as it relates to the divisional CRM system (salesforce.com) Candidate will develop and provide sustainable support to measure the commercial execution of the business and provide recommendations for and help implement suggested actions to improve execution and results.
- Develop and implement global initiatives to drive effective pipeline management across the commercial organization.
- Manage and maintain CRM utilization and adoption framework and metrics.
- Support the monthly commercial planning process to ensure sales forecasts are accurate and achievable.
- Monitor and track the key drivers impacting revenue and ensure actions/issues are tracked to achieve revenue targets
- Conduct and support Commercial Planning activities for new product launches to ensure launches achieve and exceed targets.
- Design and develop monthly Commercial Execution scorecards and disseminate to management team.
- Coordinate and communicate with all areas and countries impacted by global commercial operations projects to ensure alignment and local support.
- Leads and manages projects and enhancements to support commercial operations and continuous improvement.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis activities in the event of performance gaps. Provide recommended actions.
- Liaise with all global support teams (IT, training, data governance, finance) and Areas to facilitate effective commercial execution.
- Establish relationships across global, Area, and country to create overall understanding and alignment to Commercial expectations.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis as needed to provide a deeper understanding and insights into the chosen subject matter or geographical area.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills to clients and upper management.
- Develop and execute projects to project standards and established project lifecycle methodologies.
- Position will collaborate with area Commercial Excellence Directors for Hematology (as well as Core Laboratory) to drive improved Commercial efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Master’s Degree Preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations, Commercial Excellence, sales, or business analysis for a commercial healthcare organization – Diagnostic Sales experience preferred
- 3+ years’ experience leading commercial sales projects and deployments across multiple functional areas – Sales, Marketing, Services, Partnerships · 3+ years’ experience managing sales operations support to a distributed, global organization
- Strategic thinker combined with tactical project planning and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence without control Analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving expertise
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs to requirements and resolutions
- Solid understanding of business process and tools related to ADD Global Commercial sales.