You are a digital health professional with a proven track record of turning broad ideas, visions and concepts into real, tangible solutions. You love to get things done, have a talent for making “everyone row in the same direction”, and believe in the power of using systems, structures and processes. In this role, you will be in charge of implementing innovative, global “drugs+” (or often called “beyond-the-drug”) pilots that improve patients’ health globally.
In this role you are expected to:
- Drive execution of beyond-the-pill global innovation pilots, achieving or exceeding planned objectives.
- Integrate, manage, andhold the cross-functional teams (medical, commercial, IT) and external vendors accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Keep track of all Drugs+ projects, overall strategy, key documents and next steps across all projects.
- Set up clear, lean and flexible governance models to drive speed of execution while ensuring compliance with internal policies (legal/governance/IT).
- Communicate effectively the vision, strategy, key messages and projects related to Drugs+ group, and do this across hierarchies, cultures and functions, using various online and offline 1-1 and 1-many communication channels. Inherently ensure that everyone is in the know.
- Serve as point of contact for Drugs+ team.
- Ensure flawless transition of pilots projects to the next stage, driving clarity and adoption of target operating model through working with country affiliates, business units and functions.
- Develop implementation “playbooks” through obtaining feedback from pilots, codifying best practices and creating case studies.
- Proactively manage budget and purchase order tracking, ensuring targets are met or exceeded.
- Timely surface and resolve issues and conflicts with grace and resilience -seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. You will ensure that the cross-functional teams are healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Ensure discipline around company’s core processes and operating system with consistency.
- Have a relentless obsession with focus, simplicity, and clarity.
- Pilot projects implemented on time and against budget
- Satisfaction rating from internal customers above 4/5 (affiliates, brand teams, functions)
- Key documents, project management files and budget tracking files updated at all times and well organized
- 5+ years of project managementexperience in global, cross-cultural settings.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with digital products/services.
- Healthcare experience/degree is preferable.
- Proven ability to build systems, processes, structures and frameworks, as well as work effectively with strategic vendors.
- Highly coachable and adaptive to the new circumstances.
- Role model for integrity – says what they do and do what they say.
- Proven communication skills with an ability to translate data into stories and mobilize change.
- Self-motivated and enjoy working with diverse teams.